Inside Sales Representative/Lead Development Representative
We are expanding our presence within US and currently looking to fill a position of Inside Sales Representative/Lead Development Representative in bpm’online’s Boston office.
The Inside Sales Representative will reach business targets through excellent telephone
sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or her
phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of
prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential
customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Business Development Director and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Managers.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the CRM.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an
acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control,
account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with CRM software.
Compensation and measures of performance
- Annual base salary
- Bonuses based on personal performance
Job Type: Full-time