Bpm'online – Boston, MA
Bpm'online (bpmonline.com) is a world-class vendor of process-driven cloud software for sales, marketing, and service automation. Bpm’online products include a set of referenced processes to manage the complete customer journey – from lead to order, and to ongoing account maintenance. Users love bpm’online’s engaging interface that is free from redundant information and keeps them focused on what’s relevant. Today, the company employs 500+ specialists and serves over 6,000 customers worldwide.
We are currently building our US team which is based in Boston and looking for a dynamic individual for the position of Office Manager. Reporting to the General Manager of North America, the Office Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient operations of the US offices.
- assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff
- coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- help in office staff recruitment and selection
- establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- design and implement office policies and procedures
- oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- analyse and monitor internal processes
- prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
- coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings
- monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- review and approve office supply acquisitions
- handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Facilitate the acquisition of approved office equipment
- Assist with staff and Marketing travel and logistics
- Coordinate security access for and receive visitors
- Answer general corporate phone line
- manage internal staff relations
- business degree or equivalent
- 1 year+ of relevant experience
- high school diploma
- knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- knowledge of business and management principles
- computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- communication skills
- problem analysis and assessment
- planning and organizing
- work and time management
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- delegation of authority and responsibility
- information gathering and monitoring
- teamwork and collaboration
Compensation and measures of performance:
- annual base salary
- commissions based on personal revenue attainment
Bpm'online – Boston, MA
Bpm’online, a world-class provider of process-driven CRM solutions, is looking for a Sales Executive to push forward sales operations in the US market, building on the solid accomplishments of the company in Europe. The successful Sales Executive at bpm’online is a high-energy hunter focused on building productive relationships at top levels of industry enterprises. He or she is motivated by developing portfolio of new accounts while bringing in their own pipeline, and ultimately driving the adoption of bpm’online technologies throughout the enterprise. He or she must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, goal-driven and a well-defined selling process.
Why to join bpm’online team?
- A well-established European business rapidly expanding to the North American market, which gives an enormous opportunity for career sprout. Grow with us!
- Top-notch products with distinguished competitive differentiators. You’ll love what you sell!
- An opportunity to work directly with the company’s seasoned top executives. Learn from the best!
- Generate, develop, and close new business in a defined sector.
- Accurately forecast and close large accounts to exceed client acquisition goals.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of the potential clients needs and requirements.
- Propose appropriate software application based on the prospects pain points.
- Travel to meetings with potential clients.
- Develop, direct and manage prospecting strategy to secure C and VP level meetings.
Qualifications and competencies:
- At least 4-year degree required, preferably in Business field
- Successful background in complex, executive-level sales processes
- 5+ years in enterprise software sales
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience at delivering convincing arguments to an executive audience
- Experience with CRM software strongly preferred