All products that are built on the bpm'online platform are available in both On-Demand (SaaS) and On-Site models.
Depending on the company’s policy you can choose one of the following deployment options:
|user access via web interface to the system hosted on the servers of the certified service provider*.
||using the application hosted on the in-house servers of the company (user access via web interface).
|Benefits of on-demand
- No costs for deployment, administration or security of the information systems.
- Top-level data protection – servers are placed in the professional datacenter that guarantees data protection from an unauthorized access.*
- Reduced initial outlays and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Top-level availability and reliability – databases, backups, hard drives and servers have their duplicates.
||Benefits of on-site
- Onetime payment for bpm'online CRM lifetime usage
- More flexibility for customization
- More flexibility, independence from the service provider
- Simplified integration with the non web-based software
The subscription for bpm'online CRM on-demand (using the application hosted on the servers of the certified data center) includes:
- Usage of the application.
- Updates to al new versions .
- Technical support.
The cost bpm'online CRM on-site (using the application hosted on the servers of the client) supposes onetime payment and includes:
- Lifetime license.
- Maintenance services for the first year after the purchase*:
- Delivery of bpm'online CRM new versions
- Resolving critical technical issues