Bpm'online service desk is a web-based Service Desk software that takes advantage of advanced business process management (BPM) features and ITIL best practices.
Based on the most advanced process modeling standard, ‘BPMN’, the automates everyday service processes so you can resolve support issues faster.
The product is ideal for organisations of all sizes and industries including banking, IT & telecoms, retail, system integrators etc.
Bpm'online service desk provides a complete set of tools to transform the efficiency of your customer service team:
- Complete cycle for ITIL process management: design, automation and analytics
- Service design: service catalogue and service level management
- Service transformation: configuration, change and release management
- Service operations: incident, service request and problem management
- Knowledge management
- Time management, planned preventive activities
- Analysis and control of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Automation of core communication channels
- Convenient and easy self-service portal for end-users
Bpm'online service desk management solution has two deployment options:
- On-Demand: the product is offered as an annual subscription (SaaS) and is delivered as a hosted application run in a certified data center. The key advantage is the ability to get the Service Desk system up and running quickly (within an hour). It also eliminates the need for in house IT CAPEX expenditure.
- On-Site: deployment offers the same application hosted in-house, based on a one-time payment and lifetime license.
With its comprehensive range of process design, automation and analysis tools, bpm'online service desk helps to increase the effectiveness of implementing ITIL recommendations, tailored to individual business requirements and organizational structure.
Based on service-oriented architecture (SOA), the bpm'online platform allows you the flexibility of creating your own customized Service Desk tool. Once configured to your exact needs, the application is easy-to-customize and intuitive for both administrators and end users.
You can even work with the system off-line using the bpm'online outlook connector. This module allows you to share data from the bpm'online service desk with MS Outlook, avoiding duplication of data.
In summary, bpm'online offers a comprehensive IT Service Desk software with low total cost of ownership and rapid ROI (return on investment).