'ACCELERATE' event in Boston
In 2017, bpm’online Global Tour visited 10 cities across the world where thousands of business and tech leaders discussed how their organizations can innovate and transform faster. This year, bpm’online will once again hit the road with ‘ACCELERATE’ event series that will bring even more valuable insights on how to accelerate business growth to 15 cities around the globe, including a special 2-day stop in Boston on May 3-4.
Throughout the two-day ‘ACCELERATE’ Boston event, visitors will hear inspiring speeches, best practices and real-life success stories on how to accelerate organizational alignment, implementation and adoption of new technologies, and business transformation. Attendees will get a chance to participate in interactive “how-to” workshops and hands-on training sessions on how to achieve business excellence and facilitate innovation by accelerating core operations.
Designed to inspire, educate and motivate the audience, the event will feature keynotes on how to accelerate business transformation, insightful speeches and live discussions with world’s leading industry experts. The list of announced speakers includes, but not limited to:
- Carmelita Jeter, the fastest woman in the world, Olympic medalist and World Champion
- Katherine Kostereva, CEO and Managing Partner at bpm’online
- John Rymer, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Rebecca Wettemann, Vice President at Nucleus Research
- Andie Dovgan, Global Sales Director at bpm’online
- Alex Donchuk, Global Channel Director at bpm’online
‘ACCELERATE’ event will be held in the Conference Center on 565 Newbury Street, Boston, on May 3-4. The attendance is free of charge but seats are limited.
You might also like