Effectively manage customer interactions in real estate
Real Estate industry experts report that only 10% of the real estate website visitors are ready to make a deal within the next 6 months. But what’s about the other 90% of leads? How to acquire and retain profitable customer relationships in real estate and why is automating routine operations so important for real estate agents?
Download our eBook to learn how automating routine operations helps agents and brokers to close more deals.
You might also like