THE TIME IS NOW!
The CRM market is steadily growing. According to the leading industry experts, the CRM global market grew 13.3% in the recent years with 47% of the total CRM software revenue generated from SaaS based CRM applications. Uniquely developed and powered by the robust BPM engine bpm’online products provide incredible value and a solid foundation for customers and partners to build their business around. With its 600 dedicated professionals and 6500 customers world-wide bpm’online is an impactful player on the market.
Technical Evangelist is a highly technical role with a focus on evangelizing, enabling, and selling CRM and BPM solutions into our global customer base.
The mission of this role is to engage and inspire the broad community of analysts and influencers, as well as bpm’online customers and partners. As a speaker, you will participate in the professional events and engage the community through CRM & BPM conferences, briefings and presentations.
- Evangelize bpm’online technologies and deliver impactful technical content at the events and presentations.
- Demo bpm’online platform to the customers, partners, analysts, developers and other community members.
- Develop relationships with local and national analysts, community leaders and influencers.
- Demonstrate technical acumen and ability to learn and teach others about bpm’online platform.
- Work with and enable the global sales team to promote CRM products into the existing customer base.
- Technical background with deep understanding of the software development technologies and cloud architecture.
- Profound experience in the enterprise software space.
- Great communication and presentation skills (you should like presenting!) with the ability to tailor communication styles to different audiences.
- Knowledge (strengths and weaknesses, competitive positioning, etc.) of multiple CRM and BPM tools/vendors to handle objections.
- Passionate about CRM and BPM space.
- Boston, MA based with the ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Apply now, to become a part of a quickly growing and successful international company!
Please contact Kate Bazhai (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.