Bpm’online, a world-class provider of process-driven CRM solutions, is looking for a Business Development Manager to push forward sales operations in the Australian market, building on the solid accomplishments of the company in Europe.
Reasons to join bpm'online:
- The company is well-established and rapidly growing, offering an outstanding opportunity for career advancement. Come and grow with us!
- Top-notch products with distinguished competitive differentiators. You’ll love what you sell!
- An opportunity to work directly with the company’s seasoned top executives. Learn from the best!
Responsibilities include all aspects of market penetration strategy, with the primary emphasis on lead generation and sales, marketing and channel development.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be covering the following functional areas:
- Marketing: ensure accomplishment of the marketing initiatives to dramatically raise bpm’online brand awareness and generate leads.
- Lead Generation: ensure lead generation on the sufficient level to reach the company’s growth objectives.
- Sales: enable sales processes and close deals. Overall, lead all sales initiatives to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Channels: acquire and enable the necessary channels capable delivering professional services, as well as growing bpm’online business through signing new customers.
- Business Development: originate and manage business development opportunities and partnerships that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth.
- Collaboration: co-operate with the teams at other bpm’online offices to ensure efficient resources usage, information exchange, as well as following the same business values.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of successful selling software and/or consultancy services;
- Strong multi-disciplinary management experience;
- Proven leadership and management skills as a sales / business development and channel partnership executive;
- Full understanding of the software industry, including a deep understanding of ERP and CRM solutions;
- Strategic approach and the ability to solve unstructured business problems;
- Extensive negotiation skills, especially with companies that may be simultaneously customers, vendors, and competitors;
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills;
- High-energy hunter focused on building productive relationships at top levels of industry enterprises;
- Experience in developing a portfolio of new accounts in IT sphere;
- Strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, goal-driven with a well-defined selling process.
Please contact Kate Bazhai (email@example.com) for more details.