Reasons to join bpm'online:
- The company is well-established and rapidly growing, offering an enormous opportunity for career advancement. Come and grow with us!
- Top-notch products with distinguished competitive differentiators. You’ll love what you sell!
- An opportunity to work directly with the company’s seasoned top executives. Learn from the best!
- Call prospect leads that have been generated by multi-channel marketing efforts.
- Call on decision makers within targeted accounts to initiate the sales process.
- Collaborate with Business Development Director to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Business Development Director.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Consistently enter new customer data and update activities and status changes to existing accounts in the Bpm’online CRM.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Execute 100+ calls per day working with bpm’online’s automated processes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 1 to 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with CRM software strongly preferred.