THE TIME IS NOW!
The CRM market is steadily growing. According to the leading industry experts, the CRM global market grew 13.3% in the recent years with 47% of the total CRM software revenue generated from SaaS based CRM applications.
Uniquely developed and powered by the robust BPM engine bpm’online products provide an incredible amount of value and a solid foundation for partners to build their business around. With its 650+ dedicated professionals and 6500 customers world-wide bpm’online is well positioned to provide channel partners with exciting opportunities in the growing CRM market.
- Generate and develop new business in a defined sector.
- Accurately forecast and close SMB accounts.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of potential client needs and requirements.
- Propose appropriate software application based on a prospect’s pain points.
- Travel to meetings with potential clients.
- 1-2 year degree required, preferably in Business.
- Successful background in sales processes.
- 1-2 years in software sales.
- Experience at delivering convincing arguments to an executive audience.
- Experience with CRM software strongly preferred.
WHAT YOU GET
- Competitive annual base salary + commissions.
- Generous benefit package.
- A truly global team of outstanding professionals.
- Unique software and a line of products that’s been recognized by Gartner, Forrester, Nucleus Research and other industry’s leading analysts.
Please contact Anastasia Abrams (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.