THE TIME IS NOW!
The CRM market is growing exponentially. According to leading industry experts, the CRM global market grew 13.3% in recent years with 47% of the total CRM software revenue generated from SaaS based CRM applications. Uniquely developed and powered by a robust BPM engine, bpm’online products provide an incredible amount of value and a solid foundation for partners to build their business around.
With its 650+ dedicated professionals and 6500+ customers world-wide, bpm’online is well positioned to provide channel partners with exciting opportunities in the growing CRM market.
- Grow partner sales revenue.
- Partner launch and development.
- Run joint sales with partners.
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with partners.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of partner’s marketing plans and recommend improvements.
- Travel to meetings with potential clients together with your partners.
- 2-4 year degree required, preferably in Business.
- Successful background and knowledge of the B2B sales processes.
- Experience in partner sales.
- Experience at delivering convincing arguments to an executive audience.
- Experience with CRM software strongly preferred.
WHAT YOU GET
- Competitive annual base salary + commissions.
- Generous benefit package.
- A truly global team of outstanding professionals.
- Unique software and a line of products that’s been recognized by Gartner, Forrester, Nucleus Research and other industry’s leading analysts.
Bpm’online is a premium vendor of process-driven cloud based software for marketing, sales and service automation. Bpm'online has been recognized as a leader in the latest Forrester CRM Wave, 2016 and has also been recognized in three Gartner Magic Quadrants in 2016.
Please contact Anastasia Abrams (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.