Bpm’online is a premium vendor of process-driven CRM software for marketing, sales and service that has been successfully operating in the CRM market for more than 14 years. Bpm'online provides unique synergy of BPM technologies and CRM to empower organizations to accelerate time-to-strategy execution. The beauty and core value of bpm’online products are the out-of-the-box best practice processes that guide users through the most effective actions to accelerate results. Users love bpm'online's engaging interface with its social look and feel, free from redundant information that keeps them focused on what's relevant.
Currently we are looking for an Account Executive in Boston, MA. Responsibilities include all aspects of American market penetration strategy through direct B2B sales, with a primary emphasis on lead generation and sales, marketing and channel development, alliances and partner development. As a Sales Executive, you will be the bpm’online ambassador and leader for the entire American market.
- Marketing: ensure achievement of marketing initiatives and help in developing a marketing strategy to generate leads, create and build a strong brand name and dramatically boost bpm’online’s brand and product awareness, as well as establish a substantial presence in the American market.
- Lead Generation: ensure lead generation on a sufficient level to reach the company’s growth objectives.
- Sales: enable sales processes and close deals. Overall, lead all sales initiatives to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Channels: acquire the necessary channels capable of delivering professional services, as well as growing bpm’online’s business through signing new customers, developing a business strategy, consistently reaching the annual quota. In addition, you will establish, create and build a network of partners and alliances, lead the network and team of partners by encouraging them to reach their quota, increase KPIs, meet their targets and exponentially grow their revenue numbers.
- Business Development: originate and manage a full sales cycle, presenting the added value of bpm’online on each stage, generate revenue through direct sales filling a pipeline, manage business development opportunities and partnerships that are consistent with the company’s strategy for sustainable revenue growth.
- Collaboration: work closely with the other bpm’online offices to ensure efficient resources usage, information exchange, as well as following the same business values.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- At least 5 years of successful experience in selling software, SaaS or technology and/or consultancy services, B2B sales.
- Experience in closing large and enterprise size deals is more than welcome.
- High-energy and a result oriented new business hunter focused on building productive relationships at the top levels of enterprises, able to present a demo, create and identify customer needs.
- Strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, able to forecast the market trends, goal-driven with a well-defined understanding of the selling process.
- Strong multi-disciplinary management experience.
- Proven leadership, networking, persuasion and management skills as a sales / business development and channel partnership executive.
- Full understanding of the software industry, including a deep understanding of CRM/BPM solutions.
- Strategic approach and the ability to solve unstructured business problems.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive annual base salary + commissions.
- Generous benefit package.
- A truly global team of outstanding professionals.
- Unique software and a line of leading products that’s been recognized by the key industry analysts.