The company's department:
Chief Operations Officer
- Bpm’online is one of the fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in Boston, with a global team of 550+ dedicated professionals. With amazing opportunities ahead of us, bpm’online is excited to expand its management team.
- The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts (including Gartner and Forrester). Its intelligent low-code platform accelerates sales, marketing, service and operations for thousands of customers and hundreds of partners worldwide.
- A successful Director of Operations and Corporate Development has very strong financial background, hands-on experience in software businesses, as well as in the investment industry.
- The role will be based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Co-develop and drive strategy together with CEO, CFO and executive team.
- Create financial models, conduct accurate and complete valuation analysis and market analysis.
- Develop a robust business plan to meet company’s milestones.
- Implement internal processes to comply with standards and regulations required in different geographies, where bpm’online is operating.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills, being able to prioritize and orchestrate on-going projects of continuous improvement.
- Develop relations with multiple parties: investors, financial and legal consultants etc.
- Represent bpm’online at various negotiations, including business terms discussions, as well as financial and legal negotiations.
- DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Economics required (MBA would be an advantage).
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software businesses, with responsibilities related to business-processes implementation & optimization.
- Strong quantitative ability with extensive experience in financial modeling and strategic analysis required.
- Experience in private investments, corporate development, private equity or investment banking required.
- Extremely strong written and oral skills and ability to communicate effectively across a range of stakeholders. Demonstrated ability to negotiate financial and legal deal terms.
- Detail-oriented but ability to see the bigger picture.
- Capable of being both an individual contributor, as well as a team player.
- As in this role you will collaborate with multiple offices of the company, Ukrainian or Russian as the second language, would be an advantage.
- WHAT WE OFFER:
- Powerful enterprise-grade product
- Limitless opportunities for career development
- Team of motivated and accountable people working with you
- Culture focused on agility and innovation
- Global offices in Americas, Europe and APAC
- If you are interested, please submit your CV at email@example.com.