The company's department:
Account Manager (London)
- Bpm’online, a global business software company leading in the space of business process automation and CRM, is looking for an Account Manager to sell into and manage existing corporate and enterprise clients. The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts (including Gartner and Forrester). Its intelligent platform accelerates sales, marketing, service and operations for thousands of customers and hundreds of partners worldwide.
- A successful Account Manager at bpm’online will be accountable for growing the revenue from our existing regional clients, the achievement of revenue goals, and supporting the success of our accounts in the region. The role requires often travels across Western Europe.
- The role will be based in London, working out from our Liverpool Street office and will report to the Regional Director UK and Western Europe.
- Achieve the assigned sales target (quota)
- Manage assigned account portfolio of Enterprise and Corporate clients
- Design account plans and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales
- Manage end-to-end sales process for the accounts
- Close and manage the contractual and billing process
- Maintain strong relationships with the accounts on all levels
- Understand and support the Executive strategies of our key accounts
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of client needs and requirements
- Facilitate resolution of technical/project-related issues.
- Degree required, preferably in Business
- Successful background in executive-level solution selling
- 3+ years in SaaS / Cloud sales
- Experience at delivering convincing arguments to an executive audience
- Experience with CRM/BPM software strongly preferred
- French & German Language skills are of particular interest.
- WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work in a world leading software company
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- If you are interested, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.