Webinar. Effective Management for Equipment Suppliers
Equipment sellers of all types strive to keep up with increasing pressure of customer demands by doing business faster and removing production and supply bottlenecks. Innovative equipment suppliers are implementing the next generation of business management by extending automation throughout the organization for document routing, contract compliance, as well as sales and service management via IT integration.
BPMonline CRM offers a tailored approach to the problems of the equipment supplier unifying CRM (customer relationship management) with BPM (business process management).
Join us for a one-hour webinar where we will show you how to automate processes and measure results for equipment sales and service. This presentation will discuss:
- Automation of business processes as a tool to improve operational efficiency.
- Scheduling of production and delivery.
- Inventory control.
- Analyze resource allocation.
- Documents management (internal and external).
- Monitor staff workload.
- Automation of business processes as a tool to improve sales and sales management efficiency.
- Automation of the technical sales process.
- Spare part and consumable demand projections.
- Manage monthly activities for different customers leveraging automated processes.
- Customer process segmentation by industry.
This webinar will take place Thursday, 4 August 4:00 pm, British Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)