FREE Webinar: Engaging Interface: Demand More from Your CRM
Demand More from Your CRM
Time: 10 am CDT, September 12, 2013
Speaker: Ted Hartley, VP Business Development, BPMonline
BPMonline is pleased to invite you to a free webinar, in which we will present insights from the recently released revolutionary platform BPMonline 7.0. The new release comes at a time when the so-called ‘Consumerization of IT’ is having the biggest impact on the perception of business software. With the elegant minimalistic design, applications become more intuitive and visually appealing.
During this 40-minute webinar we will showcase new UI of BPMonline CRM, which aims at changing completely a paradigm of work with business software. You will learn how to take advantage of latest innovations in corporate software and:
- Engage and motivate users
- Improve teamwork in the workplace
- Save up to 50% of your time spent on trainings
- Access information ‘at the speed of light’
- Work more effectively with the data
Leverage the latest system innovations to reduce the amount of time spent on routine operations:
- Human-centered design that keeps you focused on work;
- Smart context interface that displays only necessary information and keeps hidden irrelevant data;
- The same look and feel across multiple devices allows spending less time on trainings;
- Smart command line that allows jumping immediately to the required page or section.
Together with these innovations you will also find out more about winning combination of CRM tools and business process management engine.
Should you have any questions, please contact us.