BPMonline Launches New Professional Real Estate and Property Management CRM Software
BPMonline CRM Realty combines customer relationship and business process management with industry tailored functionality that works right out of the box, is easy to use, allows flexible customization and what’s more, is offered at an unbeatable price point.
BPMonline, SaaS CRM and Business Process Management solutions provider, today unveiled BPMonline CRM Realty, a new cost-effective web-based CRM solution for real estate agencies, brokerages, developers, and property management companies to facilitate better customer relationships and customized industry related business processes.
BPMonline CRM Realty offers the most advanced business process management (BPM) engine to more effectively enable professionals to manage contracts and lease offers, rapidly handle customer requests, mapping them onto properties, automating proposal and application processing or simply collaborate with partners and associates. BPMonline CRM Realty was developed to be very intuitive, allowing professionals to leverage best practices and achieve improved employee productivity, increased process accuracy and accelerated response times.
In delivering a comprehensive toolset, BPMonline CRM Realty carries out important industry tasks in the most effective way:
- Records, effectively tracks and analyzes client’s requests
- Maintains detailed information on properties
- Saves relationship and property history
- Enables customizable pre-defined property characteristic searches with ease, such as property types, features and views.
- Allows easy matching between property listing and requests
- Automates application processing, creating proposal, invoicing and all client service activities
- Automates marketing campaigns and increases effectiveness
- Measures Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on an individual level and the company as a whole
In addition to mass mailing and document management capabilities, BPMonline CRM Realty offers social media integration, leveraging Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Realtors now have the ability to automatically search their contact list and pull in social media information about those contacts without having to manually enter the data.
“BPMonline CRM Realty gives companies the businesses agility needed to stay competitive and supports our goal to help professionals provide better customer service and stronger customer relations. We have customized BPMonline CRM Realty for the Real Estate Market and are excited that our CRM+BPM application will help close more deals and ensure ongoing success,” says Andrew Dovgan, BPMonline Business Development Executive.