Bpm’online streamlines the customer journey with major new version of its cloud-based CRM platform
Guided Field Selling, Ominchannel Tools and Digital Marketing Automation Features Seamlessly Drive the Process from Leads to Loyalty
Bpm’online, whose cloud-based process-driven CRM software for marketing, sales and service automation helps over 6,000 organizations win more customers, faster, debuted a major new version of its award-winning platform today. With 62% of all CRM solutions expected to move to the cloud by 2019 (1), driven in large part by innovations from newer solution vendors, the new bpm’online version 7.6 update typifies the transformation underway in the CRM category as new technology enables organizations to significantly streamline each stage of the customer journey – from lead to loyalty.
“The pace of innovation in the CRM market shows no sign of stopping as cloud- and process-based approaches deliver impressive efficiencies,” said Rebecca Wettemann, vice president of research for industry analyst firm Nucleus Research. “Bpm’online is most definitely a company to watch that is continually growing its solutions and from that, its standing in the market.”
The new bpm’online platform upgrade provides end to end marketing, sales and service automation so that teams can:
- Leverage guided field selling and extended sales capabilities. The updated version of bpm’online sales dramatically expands the solution’s field force management and order management workflows. Innovative guided field selling tools available in bpm’online mobile app, guide the field sales rep through the steps they need to accomplish during the visit. The supervisors can intelligently plan visits for each sales rep, view locations on the map to choose the most convenient route, and monitor actual visits by geo-tags from field sales representatives’ check-ins in each of the locations. New pre-set templates of supply and payment schedules will help to reduce order processing time.
- Take customer communications to the next level with extended omnichannel features. The Bpm’online 7.6 platform’s omnichannel communication tools now provide extended Facebook integration capabilities and full support of the new Facebook API. Free video calls between bpm’online users add interactivity to daily communications. Extended filtering and tagging capabilities allow users to find necessary data within the matter of seconds. New dashboard widgets give even more possibilities for visual representation of data.
- Power up digital marketing. The bpm’online marketing’s comprehensive set of new tools help improve conversion rates at each stage of demand generation and lead nurturing. Users can start converting website visitors to leads in bpm’online through integrated management of landing pages, tracking lead sources and channels. A built-in content designer makes it easy to create simple and eye-catching email templates for mass mail campaigns. Features for running email split (A/B) testing help marketers identify the most effective templates and subject lines by sending different email versions to a target audience. Trigger emails allows for the automation of the lead nurturing process – from lead capture to sales-ready opportunities.
- Set up ongoing dialogue with the customer. Bpm’online service users can take advantage of the updated self-service customer portal with the new Home Page for instant access to all the necessary information. Static and blind queues in bpm’online service 7.6 will help service agents and supervisors to work with request queues more efficiently.
- Get trained, fast. A new educational initiative, bpm’online academy, provides a single Web resource for educational videos, instructor guided training sessions, user and customization guides - so that users can select the most efficient educational format for them.
“With tens of thousands of users in 25 different verticals, bpm’online has both amazing depth in the enterprise software market, and a unique combination of BPM and CRM that helps customers close more deals,” said Michael Rooney, SVP and General Manager of bpm’online. “With our latest new version we are making it even easier for companies to deploy consistent marketing, sales and service automation tools to seamlessly manage the complete customer journey.”
(1) “State of the Cloud Report, 2015,” Bessemer Venture Partners, as cited in Forbes, June 20, 2015, at