A new regular update package for bpm’online
We are pleased to inform you about a new update package for bpm’online products! The new release features more than 70 enhancements making it even easier to fulfil day-to-day routine tasks. The Cloud customers will be updated during the next available maintenance period.
The key enhancements include:
• Bpm’online marketing — with the latest update package that features an enhanced user interface, it is easier to set up bulk emails as the all ESP-related settings are now accessible on a single page. Furthermore, it is now possible to set up tracking of the website events for dynamically generated URLs.
• Bpm’online sales — the latest release makes it easier for organizations to manage the currency exchange rates. Added ability to enter and store currency exchange rates as a 'base currency to current currency' ratio.
• Bpm’online service — the latest enhancements allow users to effortlessly control how bpm’online should process junk emails in a support mailbox. The system determines what emails should be flagged as junk (‘blacklisted’) and whether it is necessary to automatically create a case from an email. Additionally, the initial setup of the self-service portal has been simplified. This also includes streamlined attachment management.
• Import from Excel — the latest update package streamlines the process of data deduplication during the Excel import. In addition, alerts notify users about data insufficiency and users can now access the imported data after the import completion in just one click.
• Content designer — the list of content blocks available for creating email templates was extended. An option to work with the source HTML code of the content blocks in the Content Designer has been added.
• User customization tools — the bpm’online team is consistantly putting in great effort to make user customization tools more efficient. For this purpose the new release features an update that is designed to prevent and eliminate customization errors. For instance, if columns were deleted from an object, the Section Wizard will mark them during the page setup, so that these columns could be removed from the page.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available at the bpm’online academy. Read the release notes >>
Sign up for a 14-day free trial to test-drive the new features of bpm’online products:
Explore all the benefits of seamlessly integrated marketing, sales and service products on a single platform - test-drive the complete CRM bundle: