Regular update package for bpm’online products
We are happy to inform you about a new update package for bpm’online products! The latest release includes upgrades and updates as follows:
- Business processes. We have extended the business process management platform capabilities enabling users to run processes for selected records in any system section or detail. System administrators can set up the process start in the section wizard or detail wizard.
- Case Management. For added convenience, users can now configure automatic transitions between case stages. The transition to the next stage occurs if the preceding stage is completed. When setting up the system, users can specify which steps should be completed – mandatory or optional.
- Marketing. Bpm’online now automatically re-sends trigger and bulk emails if they are not delivered due to temporary unavailability of the newsletter provider/cloud service, application compilation, etc.
- Field sales. To control the field sales rep’s check-ins, the system will compare the GPS coordinates of the check-in location to the address specified on the account’s page during a field visit.
- Mobile application. We have advanced the mobile app dashboards so now users can view dashboards with multiple series, and have launched a new ‘Gauge dashboard’ element that directs the user to the specific dashboard from the list enriched with navigation capabilities.
- Administration. Administrators can select the default system language for all newly created users.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on bpm’online academy. Read the release notes >>
Please note, that starting with bpm’online version 7.10.3, bpm’online switches to .NET Framework version 4.6.2. In addition, Database management system (DBMS) below v.MSSQL2012SP3 will not be supported.
Learn more about the functionality that will be introduced in the upcoming regular update packages for bpm’online >>
Sign up for a 14-day free trial to test-drive the new features of bpm’online products:
Explore all the benefits of seamlessly integrated marketing, sales and service products on a single platform - test-drive the complete CRM bundle: