What Exactly Is CRM Software?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and, since every business needs to effectively manage relationships with customers in order to improve customer experience and generate more sales and revenue, they need to harness the power of CRM software.
CRM software is a system that enables businesses to store all the customer information in one central location, so that all that information can be easily accessed at all times and used not only to capture quality leads and seize opportunities but also to nurture those leads and build strong, meaningful and long-lasting relationships with them.
Boost your marketing, sales and service performance with bpm’online - best CRM software!
Key benefits of bpm'online process-driven CRM
[eBook] How to master digital transformation with CRM powered by BPM technology?
How Does CRM Software Work and Why Do You Actually Need It?
CRM software allows you to create a database filled with information about your contacts. This information includes their names, addresses, interests and preferences related to the products or services that you are selling, their main pain points, customer behavior patterns, and the entire history of your interactions with them.
With this 360-degree view of your customers, you can empower your sales, marketing and customer service teams and generate more sales and revenue. What’s more, all of your teams can communicate with one another in real time, directly from the CRM system, considerably improving their collaboration and performance.
The system also enables you to create a knowledge base where you can store articles and files and access them with just a few clicks, significantly increasing your operational efficiency and productivity.
The best CRM software solutions are cloud-based, which means that you can access all your files and any other stored information from anywhere, anytime you want, regardless of what devices you are using. You can work on-the-go and be sure that none of your business operations ever get disrupted.
Mobile CRM accessibility is especially beneficial to your field sales team, as they directly communicate with prospects and customers, and need every relevant piece of information about them at their disposal.
Explore bpm’online CRM – The Best CRM Software You Can Use
Bpm’online CRM is the best CRM software that you can utilize because it provides a lot of useful features that you can rarely find anywhere else. All of them are designed to help you follow your customers throughout their entire buyer’s journey, from lead capturing and lead nurturing to seizing and managing opportunities and contacts.
Don’t trust us blindly – take it for a free test drive and see for yourself how it can help you seamlessly manage customer relationships and form strong ones that will lead to loyalty, ultimately helping you grow your business.
The Features of bpm’online CRM Software
Bpm’online CRM software can provide you with all of the benefits mentioned above, and many other. It is impeccable when it comes to making connections with people interested in your brand and creating excellent customer experiences, ultimately driving sales and business growth.
The features of our CRM software are precisely what makes it stand out from all the other similar tools, and here’s what all of them include:
- A comprehensive customer database, with 360° view of all your contacts and all their interactions with your company
- Collaboration tools that enhance team communication and allow you and all your employees to plan and effortlessly manage your daily tasks
- A dashboard featuring analytics tools that allow you to forecast future sales, track the performance of your employees and make sure that all of them reach their full potential, as well as track your overall business performance over different time periods
- Managing your business processes and automating them in order to save time and eliminate the risk of human error
- Identifying the most effective lead generation channels, so that you can improve and optimize your every campaign
- Easily capturing and tracking your leads, helping your sales agents make the right steps towards closing a sale at the right time when the leads are ready
- Managing opportunities and helping you develop personalized strategies for turning every opportunity into a customer
- Field force automation that can help you create schedules for your field sales team and monitor their performance in real-time
- Managing all your cases and making sure that each is effectively resolved
- A knowledge base for organizing all your documents and articles, where all your teams can share files and important information
- Accessibility, enabling you to access your CRM data from any device anytime you want
- Seamless integrations with other tools necessary for streamlining your daily business operations, such as your email client, social media, and many other third-party tools
- Creating your marketing campaigns and launching them across multiple channels, automating them and tracking their performance in real-time
If you look at all bpm’online features and really think about all the benefits that they bring along, you can certainly see exactly why it is the best CRM software that you can use.
Try bpm’online CRM for free and make an informed decision about the future of your business. We guarantee that you will be delighted, as we know that our CRM software leads to a significant sales, marketing and customer service improvement. Sign up today and see for yourself!
Bpm’online was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™:
CRM Suites for Midsize Organizations, 2016.
In addition, bpm’online has been recognized as a Strong Performer
in The Forrester Wave™: Sales Force Automation Solutions, 2017,
The Forrester Wave™: Lead-To-Revenue Management Platform Vendors, 2016;
The Forrester Wave™: Customer Service Solutions For Midsize Teams, 2017
and The Forrester Wave™: Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2018.
Bpm’online has been named a Challenger in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation, 2018, 2017, 2016 and the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Lead Management, 2017, 2016; recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, included into the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites, 2017 and Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service, 2018.
Nucleus Research consecutively positioned bpm’online in the Leaders Quadrant of the Nucleus CRM Technology Value Matrix 1H 2018 for its unprecedented agility to modify processes on the fly.
Ovum, one of the leading global technology research and advisory firms worldwide, has Bpm’online named among the world’s top 10 CRM vendors in latest Ovum CRM Decision Matrix. Bpm’online has been recognized for its process-centric approach and intuitive platform.
CRM Magazine, the leading publication of the industry, recognized bpm'online as a Leader in the Midmarket CRM Suite and Sales Force Automation categories, as well as named the One to Watch in the Enterprise CRM Suite in the CRM Market Awards 2018. This is the fourth year in a row that bpm'online made it onto the leaderboard in the Midmarket CRM Suite category, with superb scores all around.
bpm’online has been honored as Gold Stevie® Award Winner for the Best Relationship Management Solution of the Year in the 11th Annual International Business Awards. Winners were selected from over 3,500 nominations.
In 2015 for the second time in a row bpm’online is selected as ISM Top 15 CRM Award winner by, ISM Inc., Customer-Centric Strategic Advisors. The company is positioned as a leader in the fast-paced CRM industry.
Bpm’online received a 2015 CRN® Enterprise App Award for its bpm’online mobile CRM application. Bpm’online’s mobile app was selected by a CRN editorial panel based on a combination of critical factors including functionality; suitability to task; ease of use; innovation; and potential value to solution providers, their customers and the market in general.
Bpm’online has been named as Leader in CRM Software and Business Process Management Grid® Reports by G2 Crowd, Summer 2018.
Bpm’online named a CRM Watchlist 2016 winner among the top global CRM vendors.