What does client relationship management mean?
CRM software stands for ‘customer relationship management’ tool, a term that refers to a combination of business strategies, technology and processes that a company implements to acquire and retain customers, and efficiently manage every step of customer interactions and increase profitability of the next sale.
Boost your marketing, sales and service performance with bpm’online!
Lead qualification with the help of customer relationship management app
- Leverage bpm’online marketing to better qualify leads.
- Check lead profile accuracy and search for duplicate leads.
- Connect leads to relevant accounts and enrich lead data with insightful intelligence that can be leveraged during sales follow up.
- Search for similar leads in the system to identify a prospect’s needs and make decisions when qualifying a lead.
- Automate your structured processes with BPM (Business Process Management) technology.
- Model the process flows using reconfigured elements for creating activities (tasks, calls, and emails), working with pages, processing data, and invoking external services.
- A simple interface along with built-in tools for elements search and validation will help to quickly build a process model in BPMN as well as fine-tune it based on process execution analytics.
Knowledge base of a client relationship management system
- Accumulate the knowledge of your company in a unified knowledge base to do effectively client relationship management.
- By using knowledge base articles you will be able to resolve cases in a more timely manner, ensuring high quality of service for your clients and partners and thus creating a long-term relationships.