What does customer database software mean?
Client database platform is a tool which can help to keep, sort and fill in as well as analyze customer information to make data-driven decision in the continual service improvement process. With its help you can analyze customer base from different angles to quickly respond to changing customer needs.
Boost your marketing, sales and service performance with bpm’online!
Customer database analytics
- Analyze your customer database to make data-driven decision in the continual service improvement process.
- Analyze customer base from different angles to quickly respond to changing customer needs.
- For example, identify services used by the greatest number of customers or customers who submit the greatest number of cases.
- Customize dashboards in the bpm’online service enterprise to always keep an eye on the key performance indicators.
Account and contact management
- Keep all customer data in one place.
- Access a complete customer profile in the bpm’online service enterprise, including contact data, social profiles, history of interactions, cases submitted.
- Having a 360-degree customer view will help you build service strategy and improve your service delivery.
Search and merge duplicates
- Identify and eliminate duplicate records in bpm’online service in order to manage your customer database more efficiently.
- When creating new records the system automatically checks for duplicates, or you can perform a manual check or schedule a recurrent search for duplicate accounts and contacts.
- Be sure you make the most of every interaction with customer.