What does help desk mean?
It is not a secrete that great customer support is a way to success for any company. Today it is possible with a CRM system, which has all possible information on your customer. With its help, you can deliver the help needed having in front of you all the details, document, messages, emails, etc.
Boost your marketing, sales and service performance with bpm’online!
Account and contact management
- Create a single database of all accounts and contacts you work with.
- Use bpm’online customer service to keep record of contact data, addresses with map view capability, service history, social media profiles, corporate relationship structures and the entire history of interactions.
- Build a 360-degree view of your customers to provide them better service.
Best practice service processes
- Manage various types of cases with the help of out-of-the-box best practice processes in bpm’online customer service.
- The processes guide agents though the most effective actions required to successfully resolve cases.
- The process triggers notifications and alerts, and enables control over case resolution deadlines.
- Use queue management capabilities of bpm’online contact center to organize case processing, taking into account priorities and other parameters.
- Create different types of queues: dynamic, which are based on filters or static, which highlight certain contacts requiring attention; open queues, in which agent can see the entire list or blind queues, in which an operator can see the next contact, only when he picks the contact up from the queue.
- You can also remove cases from the queue if they no longer need resolution, as well as assign agents to process specific elements of the queue.