What are the benefits of the knowledge management software?
Boost your marketing, sales and service performance with bpm’online!
Knowledge base structure
- Adding tags (key words) and cross-linking the articles will make it even easier to find the record you need in the knowledge base.
- Segment articles in an extensive knowledge base to quickly find the most frequently used documents and assets.
- Knowledge base is an online library that stores articles, scripts, guidelines for new employees, document templates, presentations, answers to frequently asked questions, and any other useful materials.
- The knowledge base takes on features of social networks — users can like posts and share ideas and comments.
- This helps other users to quickly and easily find the most popular presentation or the most useful answer.
Account and contact management
- Create a single database of all accounts and contacts you work with and build a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Use bpm’online sales to keep record of contact data, including addresses, with the ability to see them on the map, track connections between accounts and the relationships in company structures, see a list of activities they’re involved in and the entire history of interactions.
- Having a 360-degree view of your customers, you can predict their buying behaviour and preferences to win their trust.