What does sales pipeline stand for?
The sales pipeline is a visual approach to the sale of a product or service. Thanks to the sales pipeline, you can always see at what stage the sale is, whether you have enough sales to achieve business objectives and execute a sales plan, and whether you need to pay special attention to some specific sales.
A sale is an accurate definition of the needs, opportunities and goals of customers to create the maximum benefit for them. The end result of such communication is nothing more than the competent formation of a business proposal and deal closure that is beneficial to both parties. And the primary goal of a sales pipeline automation is to effectively lead a client through all the sale stages.
What information can sales pipeline provide?
Keeping track of potential customers with a sales pipeline allows to see the stages of the sales process that require intervention and improvement:
- If the number of potential buyers is not large enough, you need to either look for ways to attract more potential buyers (through advertising, newsletters, etc.), or start looking for another niche that can provide more potential clients.
- If a significant reduction in the pipeline occurs at the stage of sending a business offer – this means that the current way of presenting initial information on the company and products is not optimal, and it needs to be reviewed.
- If a significant number of customers don’t reach the discussion of prices stage, then most likely, the product does not solve all problems of the client, and it is necessary to develop the functionality of the product.
- If it takes too long for you to receive the money from the customer, this may mean that either there is a need to constantly remind of your company by calls and emails every week or the contract documents are not compiled in the best way and do not stimulate the client to pay as quickly as possible.
- If the sales pipelines of different sales reps differ significantly, you can define who is better to communicate with a client and at what stage. Competent online sales pipeline also allows to easily evaluate the performance of your employees in real-time mode.
Bpm’online sales CRM provides a comprehensive set of tools to help businesses improve sales efficiency and stay ahead of the competition:
360° customer view
Business process management
Orders and invoices
Field sales management
Document flow automation
Synchronization and integration
Boost your sales productivity with an innovative bpm’online SFA software!
Grow your sales pipeline with bpm’online
The agility to change sales force automation processes on-the-go
All bpm’online applications are backed by a powerful BPM engine, which enables design, execution and modification of business processes in real time to keep pace with the changing business environment. With the help of an intuitive visual process designer, users can easily make necessary changes to the existing processes, as there is no coding required.
Marketing, sales and service on one platform
Bpm’online capabilities go far beyond traditional sales force automation systems. By merging marketing, sales and service on one single CRM platform, companies can benefit from obtaining a complete view of the customer journey – from demand generation and lead capturing to repeat sales and successful account maintenance.
Bpm’online was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™:
CRM Suites for Midsize Organizations, 2016.
In addition, bpm’online has been recognized as a Strong Performer
in The Forrester Wave™: Sales Force Automation Solutions, 2017,
The Forrester Wave™: Lead-To-Revenue Management Platform Vendors, 2016;
The Forrester Wave™: Customer Service Solutions For Midsize Teams, 2017
and The Forrester Wave™: Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2018.
Bpm’online has been named a Challenger in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation, 2018, 2017, 2016 and the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Lead Management, 2017, 2016; recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, included into the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites, 2017 and Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service, 2018.
Nucleus Research consecutively positioned bpm’online in the Leaders Quadrant of the Nucleus CRM Technology Value Matrix 1H 2018 for its unprecedented agility to modify processes on the fly.
Ovum, one of the leading global technology research and advisory firms worldwide, has Bpm’online named among the world’s top 10 CRM vendors in latest Ovum CRM Decision Matrix. Bpm’online has been recognized for its process-centric approach and intuitive platform.
CRM Magazine, the leading publication of the industry, recognized bpm'online as a Leader in the Midmarket CRM Suite and Sales Force Automation categories, as well as named the One to Watch in the Enterprise CRM Suite in the CRM Market Awards 2018. This is the fourth year in a row that bpm'online made it onto the leaderboard in the Midmarket CRM Suite category, with superb scores all around.
bpm’online has been honored as Gold Stevie® Award Winner for the Best Relationship Management Solution of the Year in the 11th Annual International Business Awards. Winners were selected from over 3,500 nominations.
In 2015 for the second time in a row bpm’online is selected as ISM Top 15 CRM Award winner by, ISM Inc., Customer-Centric Strategic Advisors. The company is positioned as a leader in the fast-paced CRM industry.
Bpm’online received a 2015 CRN® Enterprise App Award for its bpm’online mobile CRM application. Bpm’online’s mobile app was selected by a CRN editorial panel based on a combination of critical factors including functionality; suitability to task; ease of use; innovation; and potential value to solution providers, their customers and the market in general.
Bpm’online has been named as Leader in CRM Software and Business Process Management Grid® Reports by G2 Crowd, Summer 2018.
Bpm’online has been recognized as a winner in the CRM Watchlist 2019 award