How does service desk work?
The main functions of a service desk is to keep track and be an instrument while handling as well as solving an incident or service request. An incident usually relates to a sort of disruption as well as quality of a service. In terms of service request usually lies a routine task.
Boost your marketing, sales and service performance with bpm’online!
Unified service catalogue
- Leverage bpm’online marketing to better qualify leads.
- Regardless of the complexity of your IT infrastructure and the size of your Service Desk, be certain you can store all services in a single unified environment of bpm’online service enterprise.
- A complete and up to date service catalogue will help you to regulate service processes and offer your customers subscriptions to different services.
New service operations
- Ensure quick launch of new service operations by simply adding them to the service packages of relevant service levels.
- Connect new services to valid service contracts and publish them on Customer portal.
Service agreement activation
- Define all the necessary service parameters while activating new service agreement.
- You can also set up a calendar and indicate actual duration of the agreement.
- The system allows the defining of key service objects and services. In order to organize the work with external service providers (UC) the user can simply fill in information about a provider.