What does SMS CRM mean?
SMS CRM allows you to build a full-fledged relationship with the customers leveraging the maximum of the SMS channel capabilities
Boost your marketing, sales and service performance with bpm’online!
SMS CRM possibilities
- Add and segment audiences
- Use SMS message templates and macros
- Use a sender’s short number / text number
- Schedule sending
- Track SMS receipt information (sent/delivered/undelivered) with delivery reports.
- Leverage a wide range of conditions for trigger SMS messages
- Use SMS messages as part of a complex marketing campaign
- Use time zones
Account and contact management
Create a single database of all accounts and contacts you work with. Use bpm’online customer service to keep a record of contact data, addresses with map view capability, service history, social media profiles, corporate relationship structures and the entire history of interactions. Build a 360-degree view of your customers to provide them better service.
Segment customers by various parameters to improve communications and build stronger relationships. Bpm’online customer service allows building custom segments by industry, revenue, service level, customer preferences or any other parameter you choose. Use dynamic segments, which are filled automatically based on the set parameters. For example, you can filter all the accounts, that you have not contacted for a month or more.