- The physical location of the datacenter is secured around the clock, seven days a week.
- Video cameras monitor the physical premises as well as the surrounding areas.
- Alarm systems and intrusion detection is fully deployed.
- Complete logging of all employees activities.
- Data backup on a regular basis – all database backups are stored in physically separated servers.
- High-end servers, organized in clusters.
- Availability and sustainability is ensured by:
- At least two independent power lines.
- Autonomous power supply.
- Automatic humidity and temperature control.
- Automatic fire-control unit.
- Redundant internet channels.
- SSL crypto protocol ensures secured connection to your data. When the connection is established, all data packages are encrypted with help of security policies and certificates of one of the leading certificate authority – DigiCert.
- Your unique ID and password, as well as all transferred data, are encrypted with 128-bit key. Such technology of data protection is employed by global banks as well as money transfer systems.
- Network is secured by several protocols to protect the bpm'online system from unauthorized access. Every security level is authorized separately, creating barriers for intruders and hackers.
- Firewalls are placed on every security level to provide additional protection.
- Network is monitored in real-time.
- Secured authorization of bpm'online applications is provided at the database level. Encryption for login and password is performed by crack-resistant algorithms.
- In contrast to the other cloud solutions that may use one database to store data for several customers, bpm'online applications provide a separate database for every company. This makes impossible to gain access to information from any other customer. In order to increase protection, all the data is encrypted.
- Administrator assigns access rights to all objects, data fields and records.
- Administrator assigns user rights for data update and change access preferences.
- All attempts for unauthorized access are tracked and suppressed. All user actions are logged – this info enables administrators to audit user behavior.
External Security Control
- We use various third-party tools (software and hardware) and monitoring services to provide security for all our data.
- Privacy. We guarantee privacy for your data – all information that is stored in bpm'online applications is an intellectual property of our customers.
- Application updates. All updates are performed automatically with minimal downtime.
- Security policies. We apply the best practices to meet security regulations in every aspect of our business. Our certified security experts monitor and optimize safeguards in our company.