BPMonline Has Launched the New Version of Its Mobile CRM Application
Process-based CRM professionals, BPMonline, have released the new version of their award-winning BPMonline CRM application for Android and iOS mobile devices.
According to Gartner, the world leading information technology research and advisors, the shift to mobile is almost overtaking many IT organizations, which means mobile browsers and applications will be used as the main points of interaction. Gartner predicts that by 2015 companies will generate 50 percent of Web sales via their social presence and mobile applications.
In today's highly competitive business environment it is absolutely critical to have the necessary information always available. Paramount to the success of a business is flexibility, maneuverability and speed of processing.
Using CRM application on mobile devices allows no longer being tied down to bulky PCs in offices - no need to wait until you are at your computer to carry out vital processes. Save vast amounts of time by clearing your workload before you even get to work.
BPMonline Mobile CRM provides a set of features to move your entire business to the palm of your hand:
- Synchronize all data across computers and mobile devices you use
- Remotely consolidate vital information about customers, partners, vendors and competitors
- Handle entire contact list with BPMonline Mobile CRM’s unified management environment
- Call, message or send emails directly from within the application
- Get reminders about important tasks, appointments or events
- Use advanced search functions to get required information
- Streamline sales with access to the latest information at any time
Right from your mobile device you can easily create new orders and quotes in BPMonline CRM, access accounts and contacts, manage leads, schedule appointments, make calls or send emails. Carry your sales data with you wherever you go.
Besides increasing sales and streamlining internal processes, BPMonline Mobile CRM also helps companies improve overall customer experience, as the instant access to personalized records at any time allows to stay closer to clients in terms of understanding their needs or preferences, with a full client history that increases the level of interaction between employee and the customer.