Bpm'online academy invites you to a new training on Project Management
In June, our bpm'online academy regular training program was extended with a new training on Project Life Cycle Management. It is the first time the training will be held online! It starts at 10 AM and ends at 12.30 PM UTC -4 on Wednesday, June 28, 2017.
Ann Nikitina, bpm'online Project Manager, will introduce a project management method broadly used within bpm’online company - Project Life Cycle - that is driven by PRINCE2 principles, and displays bpm'online's longstanding industry expertise in project management.
Training participants will explore all stages of the CRM project implementation as well as hear the best project management techniques, real-life business cases, and discuss potential project risks and most effective ways on how to avoid them.
Attendees on the training will learn how to:
- Simplify the process of planning, development and implementation and ensure a high quality and timely project execution
- Avoid common risks during project implementation
- Effectively manage the communication with the customer throughout project execution
- Improve customer experience thanks to streamlined processes at every stage of the project
- Enable the most effective collaboration within the project team
Project Life Cycle Management training is designed for implementation consultants, CRM-coordinators, business analysts, project managers, and professionals involved in bpm'online implementation projects as well as for those who implement the system independently with the help of third-party integrators.
You can sign-up and find more details on the training’s agenda on the bpm’online academy website.
Bpm’online academy is a sophisticated online education platform designed to help users learn bpm’online products, offering customers and partners a wide variety of video tutorials, user and customization guides, tools for training, testing and certification programs. More details >>