What does process management consultants mean?
Process management consultants are outside experts who systematically improve organizational productivity by working with data to create models of the current state of a business or organizational process and show how the system will change if parts of the system are altered. Their models are used to streamline workflows, speed up product delivery, and aid executives in long-term, strategic planning.
Boost your marketing, sales and service performance with bpm’online!
Process monitoring and analytics
- Keep track of any process execution metrics (duration, average execution time, maximum and minimum values, etc.), using different variables (owners, support lines, services, etc.).
- Visualize process data using bpm’online dashboards, identify and eliminate bottlenecks in your business process workflow with the help of easy-to-use process log.
- Take advantage of Dynamic Case Management (DCM) to more flexibly manage unstructured, "untamed" processes.
- DCM offers adaptable, context-based patterns that enable users to dynamically select the best path and set of activities to achieve more successful, optimized outcomes.
- Thanks to a user-friendly Case Designer that is powered by drag-n-drop tools, users can effortlessly add and manage process stages and activities to have the process up and running in just a few minutes!
Business process management
- Automate any internal process – from document approval to collaboration on complex projects involving multiple teams.
- Bpm’online provides a complete set of tools to effectively manage business processes, including process modelling, execution, monitoring and analysis.
- Take advantage of the industry best practices to ensure the maximum efficiency of workflow business process management at your organization.