bpm'online CRM legal
With an extensive and fast-growing client base and robust case portfolios, many law firms are now seeking a legal practice management solution that would consolidate client data; help the firm acquire, retain and manage clients more efficiently; automate the process of case management and billing.
Bpm'online CRM legal is a complete and process-based solution that offers front & back-office business tools to help law firms fully manage their entire practice.
Thanks to bpm'online outlook connector, your lawyers and advisors do not need to learn another new interface – they can comfortably work in their familiar program; work offline and seamlessly integrate with Outlook’s built-in functionality. Eliminate data duplication whilst maintaining the integrity of your data.
All-in-one Solution to Run a Smooth and Profitable Practice
Bpm'online CRM legal has been designed to meet the specific needs of the industry:
- Enjoy intuitive interface for fast and efficient operation – advisors and office staff will focus on matters and clients, not forms and reports
- Consolidate the management of client and matter data
- Seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Google services to get all that you need in a single system
- See reminders for time-sensitive or overdue tasks, and track progress of objectives
- Get an auto-time stamp when completing workflow activities
- Track KPIs in a single dashboard – revenue per consultant, per department, per service etc.
- Relish a 360-degree view of your company efficiency on a consolidated dashboard
- Summarize all activities and analyse data to aid strategic and operational decisions
- Automatic and manual time recordings fully capture billable time, whilst all events of case management are auto-time stamped.
- Job costs calculated based on employee internal and external rates and appropriate services are charged to the client; this avoids non-billable time
- Easily manage client current balance: credit/debit on fee & time
- Invoices created considering additional costs incurred on the scope of services provided
- Organize billing for compliance contracts, fixed fees, hourly charged services just as efficiently
- Access real-time data on financial performance, generate reports on employee tasks with amounts and financial results
Case & Matter Management
- All of your case & matter data managed in one place
- Manage workload distribution and task delegation
- Gather information on time worked or billed, associated legal advisers and their rates
- Get notifications on due dates, important events
- Track budgets and accompanying invoices of every legal matter
- Leverage role-based access to matters, documents, emails, sensitive claims information, financial data, etc.
- Set up a unified repository for improved control and management of documents
- Create template documents, populate with personalized details (ex: name of client etc.) and email the client directly from the system
- Organize document categories in a tree-like structure, use the Quick Search for the document or template you need
- Archive all document versions to control content throughout its lifecycle
- Automate multi-tier review and approval process to maintain document accuracy and timely provision
- Enhance collaboration and share knowledge across the firm
CRM, Sales & Marketing Management
- Collect vital client data via multiple channels: email, phone, website, social networks
- Access client key data with just a mouse click: contact info, mutual connections, matters handled by the firm, interaction history, upcoming meetings, etc.
- Use multiple criteria to segment clients
- Plan and launch targeted marketing campaigns and PR activities
- Track and record entire sales process from lead source, to appointment and to sale
- Expand opportunities for cross sales
- Improve profitability by focusing especially on the most profitable clients
Business Process Management
- Seamlessly manage all the client-facing processes and back-office tasks
- Design processes using an intuitive graphical designer and execute to streamline legal service delivery
- Automate day-to-day work, focus on clients instead of routine
- Facilitate internal communications
- Continuously improve processes, be pragmatic to changes in working patterns and gain competitive advantage
Under the Hood
Your employees will enjoy bpm'online CRM legal; it’s an intuitive web interface that allows them to undertake their work anywhere. What’s more, easily self-customize the system with configuration tools and enable your firm meet the ever-evolving business needs.
Want to learn how bpm'online CRM legal can uplift your business Request a Live Demo.