New update package for bpm'online products
Tuesday, August 15, 2016
Bpm'online, whose process-driven CRM for marketing, sales and service helps over thousands organizations win more customers, has released a new update package with more than 50 feature enhancements. These include:
• Quick filters —Custom filter conditions are now saved when refreshing a page, moving between sections and re-entering the system.
• Mobile app — Users can now log calls, enter call results and save call information in the communication history
• Data import from Excel — It is now possible to import tagged records.
• Landing page — A simplified interface is now available for landing page integration.
• Process designer —Users now recover data if they close a process diagram without saving.
• Process log —Records connect to a business objects in the process log have clickable links.
To ensure the constant improvement of bpm’online products, updates will take place no less than twice a month. To experience all the advantages of marketing, sales and service alignment on a single CRM platform, sign up for a 14-day free trial: